ChainBOX: Cloud on Chain
Cybersec Productions offers an innovative data-certification system on blockchain that allows file storage, ensuring security, reliability and integrity.
Through our work process we are able to develop products of high standards, specifically designed for your professional or corporate image.
Manage your data independently and without any intermediary.
Safe and reliable
Manage your data securely by taking advantage of the blockchain.
Expand and reduce your available space according to your needs.
What is ChainBOX?
Cloud storage, which guarantees security and integrity of your data by exploiting the potential of the blockchain.
Digital archiving allows you to reduce the use of paper documents by increasing the level of sustainability of your company.
It offers an innovative data-certification system for your documents. The data upload date is certain and public.
Allows the user to manage their files, accessible at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Expand the space whenever you want
- Recover the cost with incentives
- 50% Industry 4.0 credit (in 3 years)
- 45% noon credit
Grow your company and evolve your business with us.
The blockchain allows you to assign a certain date and time to a specific file.
- When loading a file, or the updated version of the same, the bytecode of the latter will be extracted, which represents its content in binary format;
- Subsequently, a suitable collision-free hash function ( SHA-256 ) will be used, which will allow to generate a unique code for that particular version of the file;
- This code will be stored on a compatible EVM blockchain , unassailable thanks to its structure and which will correspond to the certain date of the file itself.
Nobody owns the blockchain – it is controlled by all users around the world. While developers try to improve the software, they can’t force a change in the protocol. To remain compatible with each other, all users must use software that complies with the same rules.
Bitcoin can only function properly with complete consent among all users. Therefore, all users and developers have a strong incentive to protect this consent.
The Bitcoin network shares a public ledger called the “blockchain”. This ledger contains every transaction ever processed, allowing a user’s computer to verify the validity of every single transaction.
The authenticity of each transaction is protected by digital signatures corresponding to the sending addresses.
Anyone can process transactions using the computing power of specialized hardware and earn a reward for this service. This is often called “mining”.